The Clay Shelf
A downloadable adventure
The Clay Shelf is a setting or adventure site for Into The Odd: Electric Bastionland, set in the Deep Country, far from Bastion.
- Set years after the catastrophic collapse of the Presa Dam, which flooded new and ancient cities alike.
- The formerly glittering city of Indigo plays host to nefarious industrialists and prospectors. Something powerful lies hidden there in plain sight.
- Flat Bandits roam the plains, infused with resources from a mysterious alliance. They have spies everywhere, though their activities haven't gone unnoticed.
- The Justicewomen try to keep the peace, even as their numbers dwindle.
- Within the husk of an enormous beetle, refugees from the flood have banded together with the few remaining native Idir people to form something new.
- In Bastion, Machineries are disappearing from the Underground, and then popping up as slave miners in the Shelf.
- Something awful has laid waste to the Northern town of Black Spot. Slowly but surely it is moving South, leaving carnage in its wake.
Writing by Yochai Gal.
Art and layout by Roque Romero.
Submitted for the Eclectic Bastion Jam.
Print the booklet version as double-sided (short-side). The map PDF can then be printed at 90% to fold and place within the booklet!
|Tags||electric-bastionland, Fantasy, into-the-odd, OSR, pen-and-paper, rules-lite, setting, Tabletop, Tabletop role-playing game|
- Added a Map!Aug 24, 2020
- Added a few new encounters; fixed typosAug 18, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.